Learn jQuery For Total N😎🤓Bs
50% JS · 25% jQuery · 25% Cool Demos
3 Courses · 50 Lessons · 4.5 Hours
Only kind of... This course is Really
- 25%Demos & Practice
👶 👶 👶 👶 👶
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
Specifically designed for the absolute beginner.
So if you are or know a developer... Dude / Dudette Who
and only knows HTML and CSS.
that just needs a friendly shove to learn JS more.
but really have no idea what they have been doing.
who's been trying to learn more.
who's just never had much JS opportunity.
we all start somewhere.
This Course Will Make You
Take your 1st Steps to become a developer pro.
for the first time.
Be able to make fancier websites by writing custom jQuery.
If you're a new coder, help getting a dev job cake (HTML, CSS, JS).
Set you up to take on the crazy JS framework world ahead.
3 Dead-Simple Volumes 100% FREE Easy as eating cake
Designed for the absolute beginner.
- Welcome Video
- WTF, jQuery?! Phfwww.
- What We Will Learn!
- What is jQuery?
Easy Vanilla JS Stuff
- Crash Course Intro
- Arrays (Numerical Lists)
- Objects (Key / Value Lists)
- Object and Array Craziness
Random Misc. Short Lessons
- Multiple Variable Declaration
- Single or Double Quotes? Escaping?
- Concatenation and Typing (Explain Like I'm 5)
- Built in Methods and Functions
Hard Vanilla JS Stuff (the fun things!)
Volume II jQuery is So Easy Course
Dive into Volume II to learn and *understand* how jQuery works.
- Welcome Video
- An Example and Dissecting its Parts (understand what it is doing)
- Bunch of Examples (jQuery Crash Course)
Document Object Model (DOM)
Selectors and More
Events (basically user actions)
- What is an event?
- Learning "this", "$(this)", and $this
- What are "Default Events"?
"CRUD" for Your HTML (interactivity and a mini demo
- Manipulating HTML 1: Reading Markup (a more in depth look)
- Manipulating HTML 2: Updating Markup
- Manipulating HTML 3: Creating Markup
- Manipulating HTML 4: Improving Our Code
- Manipulating HTML 5: Improving Our Code Again!
- Manipulating HTML 6: Injecting Markup vs Injecting Text
- Manipulating HTML 7: Deleting Markup (Removing vs Just CSS Hiding)
Volume III Demos & Practice
Learn to use your knowledge today with easy and more complex real-world examples.
The Easiest Way to Make Fancier Websites
Meta Info and Scroll Demo
Build an Easy / Cool Popup System (from scratch!)
- Popup HTML, CSS, and Basic JS Functionality
- Making It Reusable for Multiple Popups
- Making it Handle for Dynamic Content
- Improving Our Code (refactoring, scope, and multiple events)
- Make it Fancy (Super Easy CSS Fun)